Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale
This Donosti (from San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain) Pale Ale has the mouthfeel, maltiness and color of an American Pale Ale, but has a different yeast characteristic. Urumea has a strong Heineken-like flavor which seems to clash with the hoppiness. It also has a lot of sediment that it looks like a snowstorm swirling around in the glass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity