Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale
This Donosti (from San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain) Pale Ale has the mouthfeel, maltiness and color of an American Pale Ale, but has a different yeast characteristic. Urumea has a strong Heineken-like flavor which seems to clash with the hoppiness. It also has a lot of sediment that it looks like a snowstorm swirling around in the glass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 29 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity