Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale
This Donosti (from San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain) Pale Ale has the mouthfeel, maltiness and color of an American Pale Ale, but has a different yeast characteristic. Urumea has a strong Heineken-like flavor which seems to clash with the hoppiness. It also has a lot of sediment that it looks like a snowstorm swirling around in the glass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gummy Worms. Less than a minute ago.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity