Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale
This Donosti (from San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain) Pale Ale has the mouthfeel, maltiness and color of an American Pale Ale, but has a different yeast characteristic. Urumea has a strong Heineken-like flavor which seems to clash with the hoppiness. It also has a lot of sediment that it looks like a snowstorm swirling around in the glass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity