Upslope Pumpkin Ale
This pumpkin ale pours a transparent, medium to dark amber with two fingers of thick, off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and overall beautiful appearance. Aroma has roasted malt and also fresh pumpkin notes. Taste has similar fresh pumpkin flavors, but the flavors are natural and earthy which we appreciate. Plus some herbal spice flavors that have a pleasant bitterness. Malts are bready with a mild brown sugar sweetness. Medium body with a hearty, autumn feel that seems like this comes straight from a farm. Low carbonation with a slightly syrupy mouthfeel. This is a more traditional pumpkin ale and one that we would pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity