Upslope Pumpkin Ale
This pumpkin ale pours a transparent, medium to dark amber with two fingers of thick, off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and overall beautiful appearance. Aroma has roasted malt and also fresh pumpkin notes. Taste has similar fresh pumpkin flavors, but the flavors are natural and earthy which we appreciate. Plus some herbal spice flavors that have a pleasant bitterness. Malts are bready with a mild brown sugar sweetness. Medium body with a hearty, autumn feel that seems like this comes straight from a farm. Low carbonation with a slightly syrupy mouthfeel. This is a more traditional pumpkin ale and one that we would pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity