Upslope Pumpkin Ale
This pumpkin ale pours a transparent, medium to dark amber with two fingers of thick, off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and overall beautiful appearance. Aroma has roasted malt and also fresh pumpkin notes. Taste has similar fresh pumpkin flavors, but the flavors are natural and earthy which we appreciate. Plus some herbal spice flavors that have a pleasant bitterness. Malts are bready with a mild brown sugar sweetness. Medium body with a hearty, autumn feel that seems like this comes straight from a farm. Low carbonation with a slightly syrupy mouthfeel. This is a more traditional pumpkin ale and one that we would pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity