Upslope Citra Pale Ale
Upslope Citra Pale Ale pours an incredibly clear, pale amber color with a frothy white head. Lots of bubbly carbonation. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. With the initial taste, the malts stand out, with biscuit pale malt and a dry, cracker-like mouthfeel. But near the middle and back-end, the floral and citrus hop notes appear. Especially orange, lime, and grapefruit flavors. But the hops don't engulf the rest of the flavors like a lot of Citra-hopped Pales or IPAs. Instead, this is a much more balanced beer that is smooth, easy drinking, and perfectly refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 30 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity