Upslope Citra Pale Ale
Upslope Citra Pale Ale pours an incredibly clear, pale amber color with a frothy white head. Lots of bubbly carbonation. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. With the initial taste, the malts stand out, with biscuit pale malt and a dry, cracker-like mouthfeel. But near the middle and back-end, the floral and citrus hop notes appear. Especially orange, lime, and grapefruit flavors. But the hops don't engulf the rest of the flavors like a lot of Citra-hopped Pales or IPAs. Instead, this is a much more balanced beer that is smooth, easy drinking, and perfectly refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 50 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity