Upslope Christmas Ale
Upslope has crafted a beer that could be considered Christmas in a glass. First, it's a pretty clear, bright reddish copper color with a foamy white head that leaves a ton of lacing. Aroma is strong, with some malt and yeast, but dominated by sweet candy mixed with Christmas spices. Taste is malty and sweet, with some candy notes and a good amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint. Although the alcohol is a bit reserved, at 8.2% this is a good one to sip. Medium body with a lingering mouthcoating. When you think of a winter warmer, this is what you're looking for during this holiday season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity