Upslope Christmas Ale
Upslope has crafted a beer that could be considered Christmas in a glass. First, it's a pretty clear, bright reddish copper color with a foamy white head that leaves a ton of lacing. Aroma is strong, with some malt and yeast, but dominated by sweet candy mixed with Christmas spices. Taste is malty and sweet, with some candy notes and a good amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint. Although the alcohol is a bit reserved, at 8.2% this is a good one to sip. Medium body with a lingering mouthcoating. When you think of a winter warmer, this is what you're looking for during this holiday season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity