Upslope Christmas Ale
Upslope has crafted a beer that could be considered Christmas in a glass. First, it's a pretty clear, bright reddish copper color with a foamy white head that leaves a ton of lacing. Aroma is strong, with some malt and yeast, but dominated by sweet candy mixed with Christmas spices. Taste is malty and sweet, with some candy notes and a good amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint. Although the alcohol is a bit reserved, at 8.2% this is a good one to sip. Medium body with a lingering mouthcoating. When you think of a winter warmer, this is what you're looking for during this holiday season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 38 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity