Unpresidential IPA pours a super cloudy, dark golden orange color. Looks like dark orange juice, the pulpy kind. Big, bubbly, off white head. Aroma is extremely fragrant: apricot and peach and tropical fruit (mango, guava, papaya), smells like a smoothie. On the taste, you’re hit with massive peach flavors. Almost like peach candy or a peach smoothie. Pretty unique taste in that it’s peach from start to finish with a bit of tropical fruit mixed in. Very juicy with a sweetness like canned peaches. Not at all bitter on the finish, it really tastes like a beer fruit smoothie.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 10 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 59 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity