Unpresidential IPA pours a super cloudy, dark golden orange color. Looks like dark orange juice, the pulpy kind. Big, bubbly, off white head. Aroma is extremely fragrant: apricot and peach and tropical fruit (mango, guava, papaya), smells like a smoothie. On the taste, you’re hit with massive peach flavors. Almost like peach candy or a peach smoothie. Pretty unique taste in that it’s peach from start to finish with a bit of tropical fruit mixed in. Very juicy with a sweetness like canned peaches. Not at all bitter on the finish, it really tastes like a beer fruit smoothie.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for St. Peter's Cream Stout. 10 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 49 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity