Unpresidential IPA pours a super cloudy, dark golden orange color. Looks like dark orange juice, the pulpy kind. Big, bubbly, off white head. Aroma is extremely fragrant: apricot and peach and tropical fruit (mango, guava, papaya), smells like a smoothie. On the taste, you're hit with massive peach flavors. Almost like peach candy or a peach smoothie. Pretty unique taste in that it's peach from start to finish with a bit of tropical fruit mixed in. Very juicy with a sweetness like canned peaches. Not at all bitter on the finish, it really tastes like a beer fruit smoothie.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 36 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 56 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity