Unplugged Imperial Stout
Unplugged pours little to no head with an almost completely black appearance and a creamy mouth feel with medium carbonation. It has a strong burnt sugar flavor with hints of molasses. The little bit of lingering bitterness compliments and accentuates the sweetness. There is a lactic presence in this beer that is pleasant and balances well the strong toasted malt flavors. At 9.5% ABV, the alcohol is well hidden in this beer. Very well done by Acoustic Ales in San Diego.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 5 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 48 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity