Unplugged Imperial Stout
Unplugged pours little to no head with an almost completely black appearance and a creamy mouth feel with medium carbonation. It has a strong burnt sugar flavor with hints of molasses. The little bit of lingering bitterness compliments and accentuates the sweetness. There is a lactic presence in this beer that is pleasant and balances well the strong toasted malt flavors. At 9.5% ABV, the alcohol is well hidden in this beer. Very well done by Acoustic Ales in San Diego.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 54 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity