Unplugged Imperial Stout
Unplugged pours little to no head with an almost completely black appearance and a creamy mouth feel with medium carbonation. It has a strong burnt sugar flavor with hints of molasses. The little bit of lingering bitterness compliments and accentuates the sweetness. There is a lactic presence in this beer that is pleasant and balances well the strong toasted malt flavors. At 9.5% ABV, the alcohol is well hidden in this beer. Very well done by Acoustic Ales in San Diego.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 45 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity