Unplugged Imperial Stout
Unplugged pours little to no head with an almost completely black appearance and a creamy mouth feel with medium carbonation. It has a strong burnt sugar flavor with hints of molasses. The little bit of lingering bitterness compliments and accentuates the sweetness. There is a lactic presence in this beer that is pleasant and balances well the strong toasted malt flavors. At 9.5% ABV, the alcohol is well hidden in this beer. Very well done by Acoustic Ales in San Diego.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity