Universal Secret pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of frothy, white head. Inviting aroma of citrus. Taste is incredible. Citrus flavors of tangerine and mandarin orange. Tropical fruit like mango and pineapple. Maybe even some apricot and pear. Malts have a lot of oat and wheat, which create a soft texture that matches perfectly with the hops. Mouthfeel is soft and dry. Light body, no bitterness, and slightly sweet in the finish. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 36 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity