Universal Secret pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of frothy, white head. Inviting aroma of citrus. Taste is incredible. Citrus flavors of tangerine and mandarin orange. Tropical fruit like mango and pineapple. Maybe even some apricot and pear. Malts have a lot of oat and wheat, which create a soft texture that matches perfectly with the hops. Mouthfeel is soft and dry. Light body, no bitterness, and slightly sweet in the finish. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 7 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 27 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity