Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA)
The official LA Beer Week Beer is Unity, and this year it comes in both West Coast IPA style and Northeast-style IPA. This is a collaboration with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild, with this year's brewing at Los Angeles Ale Works. The West Coast version pours a very clear, golden color with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Big, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Medium bitterness with hop flavors of citrus, berry, and resinous pine. Light bodied with a dry mouthfeel and grapefruit finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity