Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA)
The official LA Beer Week Beer is Unity, and this year it comes in both West Coast IPA style and Northeast-style IPA. This is a collaboration with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild, with this year’s brewing at Los Angeles Ale Works. The West Coast version pours a very clear, golden color with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Big, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Medium bitterness with hop flavors of citrus, berry, and resinous pine. Light bodied with a dry mouthfeel and grapefruit finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 21 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 41 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity