Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA)
The official LA Beer Week Beer is Unity, and this year it comes in both West Coast IPA style and Northeast-style IPA. This is a collaboration with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild, with this year's brewing at Los Angeles Ale Works. The West Coast version pours a very clear, golden color with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Big, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Medium bitterness with hop flavors of citrus, berry, and resinous pine. Light bodied with a dry mouthfeel and grapefruit finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 18 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity