Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA)
The official LA Beer Week Beer is Unity, and this year it comes in both West Coast IPA style and Northeast-style IPA. This is a collaboration with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild, with this year's brewing at Los Angeles Ale Works. The West Coast version pours a very clear, golden color with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Big, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Medium bitterness with hop flavors of citrus, berry, and resinous pine. Light bodied with a dry mouthfeel and grapefruit finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity