Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA)
The official LA Beer Week Beer is Unity, and this year it comes in both West Coast IPA style and Northeast-style IPA. This is a collaboration with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild, with this year’s brewing at Los Angeles Ale Works. The West Coast version pours a very clear, golden color with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Big, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Medium bitterness with hop flavors of citrus, berry, and resinous pine. Light bodied with a dry mouthfeel and grapefruit finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 40 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity