Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA)
The official LA Beer Week Beer is Unity, and this year it comes in both West Coast IPA style and Northeast-style IPA. This is a collaboration with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild, with this year’s brewing at Los Angeles Ale Works. The West Coast version pours a very clear, golden color with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles. Head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Big, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Medium bitterness with hop flavors of citrus, berry, and resinous pine. Light bodied with a dry mouthfeel and grapefruit finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 45 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity