Unity 2017: The Official L.A. Beer Week Beer
L.A. Beer Week’s official beer is the Unity collaboration, and this year’s beer was brewed at El Segundo Brewing Company in coordination with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild. It’s an IPA that pours a very clear, golden color. White, soapy head and aroma that is dank and full of citrus notes. Taste is hoppy and fresh and fitting for a summer time IPA. We picked up on stone fruit, melon, citrus, and pine. A little bit of everything but no single hop flavor that dominates. Malts are well balanced with a light sweetness. Dry, creamy mouthfeel that has a nice buttery texture to it. Very light bitterness, just a tad in the finish. Overall this is a top notch IPA and great collaboration for L.A. Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity