Unity 2017: The Official L.A. Beer Week Beer
L.A. Beer Week's official beer is the Unity collaboration, and this year's beer was brewed at El Segundo Brewing Company in coordination with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild. It's an IPA that pours a very clear, golden color. White, soapy head and aroma that is dank and full of citrus notes. Taste is hoppy and fresh and fitting for a summer time IPA. We picked up on stone fruit, melon, citrus, and pine. A little bit of everything but no single hop flavor that dominates. Malts are well balanced with a light sweetness. Dry, creamy mouthfeel that has a nice buttery texture to it. Very light bitterness, just a tad in the finish. Overall this is a top notch IPA and great collaboration for L.A. Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 10 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity