Unity 2017: The Official L.A. Beer Week Beer
L.A. Beer Week's official beer is the Unity collaboration, and this year's beer was brewed at El Segundo Brewing Company in coordination with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild. It's an IPA that pours a very clear, golden color. White, soapy head and aroma that is dank and full of citrus notes. Taste is hoppy and fresh and fitting for a summer time IPA. We picked up on stone fruit, melon, citrus, and pine. A little bit of everything but no single hop flavor that dominates. Malts are well balanced with a light sweetness. Dry, creamy mouthfeel that has a nice buttery texture to it. Very light bitterness, just a tad in the finish. Overall this is a top notch IPA and great collaboration for L.A. Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 48 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity