Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity