Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 19 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 43 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 52 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity