Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 26 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity