Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 8 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lupulin Lust DIPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity