Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity