Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity