Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity