Unholy Trippel pours a mostly transparent gold color with a sizeable creamy white head that leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is surprisingly hoppy for the style. Up front the flavor has traditional Belgian yeast and fruit esters, and some malty, honey sweetness. But the hop flavor seems to really stand out, with a combination of floral, citrus, and spicy hop notes. Light bodied with a shocking 9.2% ABV. Mouthfeel is smooth and nicely carbonated. Ample bitterness appears in the finish. Not your typical Trippel, this could even be considered a Belgian IPA and it’s nice to taste the experimentation coming from this brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 50 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap