Undead Party Crasher
Undead Party Crasher is about as dark brown as you can get before it ventures into black category. Only the very slightest amount of light creeps through on the edges of this beer. The smell is traditional for Imperial Stouts: smoke, brown sugar, and dark chocolate. The taste is similar: heavy on the dark malts, hickory smoke, and dark chocolate. It doesn't fall into the trap of having too much sweetness to cover up the alcohol. The result is a robust beer that deftly manages the delicate balance between sweet and bitter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 50 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity