Undead Party Crasher
Undead Party Crasher is about as dark brown as you can get before it ventures into black category. Only the very slightest amount of light creeps through on the edges of this beer. The smell is traditional for Imperial Stouts: smoke, brown sugar, and dark chocolate. The taste is similar: heavy on the dark malts, hickory smoke, and dark chocolate. It doesn't fall into the trap of having too much sweetness to cover up the alcohol. The result is a robust beer that deftly manages the delicate balance between sweet and bitter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity