Undead Party Crasher
Undead Party Crasher is about as dark brown as you can get before it ventures into black category. Only the very slightest amount of light creeps through on the edges of this beer. The smell is traditional for Imperial Stouts: smoke, brown sugar, and dark chocolate. The taste is similar: heavy on the dark malts, hickory smoke, and dark chocolate. It doesn't fall into the trap of having too much sweetness to cover up the alcohol. The result is a robust beer that deftly manages the delicate balance between sweet and bitter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity