Undead Party Crasher
Undead Party Crasher is about as dark brown as you can get before it ventures into black category. Only the very slightest amount of light creeps through on the edges of this beer. The smell is traditional for Imperial Stouts: smoke, brown sugar, and dark chocolate. The taste is similar: heavy on the dark malts, hickory smoke, and dark chocolate. It doesn't fall into the trap of having too much sweetness to cover up the alcohol. The result is a robust beer that deftly manages the delicate balance between sweet and bitter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity