Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale
Ultra Violet pours a beautiful light red, cranberry color with a wispy, white head. Strong aroma that smells tart, but on the taste it has a pleasant sourness that isn’t too strong. Dark fruit flavors that are earthy and well balanced. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy and jammy. This beer is crisp and refreshing and should score high marks with sour fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison Brett. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 58 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity