Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale
Ultra Violet pours a beautiful light red, cranberry color with a wispy, white head. Strong aroma that smells tart, but on the taste it has a pleasant sourness that isn’t too strong. Dark fruit flavors that are earthy and well balanced. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy and jammy. This beer is crisp and refreshing and should score high marks with sour fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 14 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 46 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity