Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale
Ultra Violet pours a beautiful light red, cranberry color with a wispy, white head. Strong aroma that smells tart, but on the taste it has a pleasant sourness that isn’t too strong. Dark fruit flavors that are earthy and well balanced. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy and jammy. This beer is crisp and refreshing and should score high marks with sour fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 58 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Ride IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Changeling. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity