Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale
Ultra Violet pours a beautiful light red, cranberry color with a wispy, white head. Strong aroma that smells tart, but on the taste it has a pleasant sourness that isn't too strong. Dark fruit flavors that are earthy and well balanced. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy and jammy. This beer is crisp and refreshing and should score high marks with sour fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity