Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale
Ultra Violet pours a beautiful light red, cranberry color with a wispy, white head. Strong aroma that smells tart, but on the taste it has a pleasant sourness that isn’t too strong. Dark fruit flavors that are earthy and well balanced. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy and jammy. This beer is crisp and refreshing and should score high marks with sour fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity