Uinta Fest Helles
Uinta Fest Helles pours an almost clear, but still a bit hazy, golden straw color. Aroma is light but has some cracker-like characteristics. Taste is light and refreshing, with some grain and wheat that provides just a bit of sweetness. Floral and grassy hops, but the hops are light. No flavor overwhelms, and the mouthfeel is thin and dry. Easy drinking with a crisp finish that ends sharply. If you're celebrating Oktoberfest, this is one that you could drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 1 minute ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity