Uinta Fest Helles
Uinta Fest Helles pours an almost clear, but still a bit hazy, golden straw color. Aroma is light but has some cracker-like characteristics. Taste is light and refreshing, with some grain and wheat that provides just a bit of sweetness. Floral and grassy hops, but the hops are light. No flavor overwhelms, and the mouthfeel is thin and dry. Easy drinking with a crisp finish that ends sharply. If you're celebrating Oktoberfest, this is one that you could drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity