Uinta Fest Helles
Uinta Fest Helles pours an almost clear, but still a bit hazy, golden straw color. Aroma is light but has some cracker-like characteristics. Taste is light and refreshing, with some grain and wheat that provides just a bit of sweetness. Floral and grassy hops, but the hops are light. No flavor overwhelms, and the mouthfeel is thin and dry. Easy drinking with a crisp finish that ends sharply. If you’re celebrating Oktoberfest, this is one that you could drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 47 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil