Uinta Fest Helles
Uinta Fest Helles pours an almost clear, but still a bit hazy, golden straw color. Aroma is light but has some cracker-like characteristics. Taste is light and refreshing, with some grain and wheat that provides just a bit of sweetness. Floral and grassy hops, but the hops are light. No flavor overwhelms, and the mouthfeel is thin and dry. Easy drinking with a crisp finish that ends sharply. If you're celebrating Oktoberfest, this is one that you could drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 45 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity