Two Tractor Ale
Two Tractor Ale earns high marks from us because of its similarity in taste to Firestone Double Barrel Ale. It is spicy, yet smooth, lightly hopped, with a nice peppery aftertaste. There is a shortage of copper ales but this one fits the bill, fills the void and satisfies the senses.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity