Two Tractor Ale
Two Tractor Ale earns high marks from us because of its similarity in taste to Firestone Double Barrel Ale. It is spicy, yet smooth, lightly hopped, with a nice peppery aftertaste. There is a shortage of copper ales but this one fits the bill, fills the void and satisfies the senses.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 32 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity