Two Tractor Ale
Two Tractor Ale earns high marks from us because of its similarity in taste to Firestone Double Barrel Ale. It is spicy, yet smooth, lightly hopped, with a nice peppery aftertaste. There is a shortage of copper ales but this one fits the bill, fills the void and satisfies the senses.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 31 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity