Two Tractor Ale
Two Tractor Ale earns high marks from us because of its similarity in taste to Firestone Double Barrel Ale. It is spicy, yet smooth, lightly hopped, with a nice peppery aftertaste. There is a shortage of copper ales but this one fits the bill, fills the void and satisfies the senses.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 52 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity