Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016
Pours an amber, light copper color with a ton of visible, floating particles. Filmy, off-white head with sticky lacing on the glass. On the taste, the hops are floral and piney but relatively mild for a fresh hop IPA. Malts come into play more than we expected. There’s a honey sweetness along with the bready malt which combine to create an interesting graham cracker flavor that seems to dominate. Light bodied yet still flavorful – this is a smooth and satisfying fresh hop beer, perfect for the fall season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity