Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016
Pours an amber, light copper color with a ton of visible, floating particles. Filmy, off-white head with sticky lacing on the glass. On the taste, the hops are floral and piney but relatively mild for a fresh hop IPA. Malts come into play more than we expected. There's a honey sweetness along with the bready malt which combine to create an interesting graham cracker flavor that seems to dominate. Light bodied yet still flavorful - this is a smooth and satisfying fresh hop beer, perfect for the fall season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 10 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Christmas Special. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity