Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016
Pours an amber, light copper color with a ton of visible, floating particles. Filmy, off-white head with sticky lacing on the glass. On the taste, the hops are floral and piney but relatively mild for a fresh hop IPA. Malts come into play more than we expected. There's a honey sweetness along with the bready malt which combine to create an interesting graham cracker flavor that seems to dominate. Light bodied yet still flavorful - this is a smooth and satisfying fresh hop beer, perfect for the fall season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 41 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity