Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016
Pours an amber, light copper color with a ton of visible, floating particles. Filmy, off-white head with sticky lacing on the glass. On the taste, the hops are floral and piney but relatively mild for a fresh hop IPA. Malts come into play more than we expected. There's a honey sweetness along with the bready malt which combine to create an interesting graham cracker flavor that seems to dominate. Light bodied yet still flavorful - this is a smooth and satisfying fresh hop beer, perfect for the fall season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 41 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity