Twisted Galaxy pours a hazy, deep gold color, with a large, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy with pineapple and mixed citrus. Likewise, the taste is big and hoppy, with orange and lime citrus along with pineapple and passionfruit. Single hopped with Galaxy hops. Medium bitterness, but not as much as you might expect for a beer with 100+ IBUs. Medium bodied with a mouthfeel that is crisp and smooth. Finishes with a slight bitterness that lingers. Terrific!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA. 11 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity