Twisted Galaxy pours a hazy, deep gold color, with a large, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy with pineapple and mixed citrus. Likewise, the taste is big and hoppy, with orange and lime citrus along with pineapple and passionfruit. Single hopped with Galaxy hops. Medium bitterness, but not as much as you might expect for a beer with 100+ IBUs. Medium bodied with a mouthfeel that is crisp and smooth. Finishes with a slight bitterness that lingers. Terrific!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity