Twisted Galaxy pours a hazy, deep gold color, with a large, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy with pineapple and mixed citrus. Likewise, the taste is big and hoppy, with orange and lime citrus along with pineapple and passionfruit. Single hopped with Galaxy hops. Medium bitterness, but not as much as you might expect for a beer with 100+ IBUs. Medium bodied with a mouthfeel that is crisp and smooth. Finishes with a slight bitterness that lingers. Terrific!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 52 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity