Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout
The Tusk and Grain BBA Coconut Stout pours a really dark brown color, about as dark as a beer can get. It has a very light, wispy, cream-colored head. Hints of dark chocolate, coffee, toffee, bourbon and coconut blend together for an outstanding aroma, worth the price of the beer alone. The flavor is reminiscent of Kahlua, with coffee and nutty amaretto flavors with vanilla and hints of coconut as well. It has a creamy mouthfeel, and the 13.4% alcohol warms you up, but the barrel-aging has smoothed this beer out like silk. This is definitely one you should try to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 18 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity