Golden yellow color, cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is very hoppy, but melon is the main flavor, especially cantaloupe but also honeydew. We also get some bright citrus, but not as much as the melon. However, it does become a bit zesty on the finish. Malts are light but supportive, probably oats and maybe some wheat. Very light bitterness, with a medium body, and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Wow – this is a superb IPA out of Tennessee!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 20 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 40 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity