Golden yellow color, cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is very hoppy, but melon is the main flavor, especially cantaloupe but also honeydew. We also get some bright citrus, but not as much as the melon. However, it does become a bit zesty on the finish. Malts are light but supportive, probably oats and maybe some wheat. Very light bitterness, with a medium body, and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Wow – this is a superb IPA out of Tennessee!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 52 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity