Golden yellow color, cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is very hoppy, but melon is the main flavor, especially cantaloupe but also honeydew. We also get some bright citrus, but not as much as the melon. However, it does become a bit zesty on the finish. Malts are light but supportive, probably oats and maybe some wheat. Very light bitterness, with a medium body, and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Wow – this is a superb IPA out of Tennessee!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity