Tuna Session IPA
Previously labeled as an Extra Pale Ale, this is now considered a Session IPA. It pours a translucent golden amber color. Head is off-white, frothy, and thick. Aroma is hoppy with tea leaves, melon, and citrus. The taste brings smooth dankness with tea leaves, melon, peach, and a few tropical fruits. Some corn-like malt in the background. Hoppy, but not at all bitter. Light body with medium to high carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry and the finish also is dry and smooth. Superb for this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 35 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity