Tuna Session IPA
Previously labeled as an Extra Pale Ale, this is now considered a Session IPA. It pours a translucent golden amber color. Head is off-white, frothy, and thick. Aroma is hoppy with tea leaves, melon, and citrus. The taste brings smooth dankness with tea leaves, melon, peach, and a few tropical fruits. Some corn-like malt in the background. Hoppy, but not at all bitter. Light body with medium to high carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry and the finish also is dry and smooth. Superb for this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Night Swim Porter. 17 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity