Tuna Session IPA
Previously labeled as an Extra Pale Ale, this is now considered a Session IPA. It pours a translucent golden amber color. Head is off-white, frothy, and thick. Aroma is hoppy with tea leaves, melon, and citrus. The taste brings smooth dankness with tea leaves, melon, peach, and a few tropical fruits. Some corn-like malt in the background. Hoppy, but not at all bitter. Light body with medium to high carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry and the finish also is dry and smooth. Superb for this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 35 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity