Brewed in collaboration with Prairie Artisan Ales, Tulsa Twister is a pale straw color with a lot of cloudiness and champagne-like carbonation. The head is white, foamy and thick, with large bubbles. It has a little of the wet yeast smell that is common with saisons with a fair amount of lemon citrus and some orange peel. On the initial sip, where we expected to get that wild yeast flavor, we instead found a a light wheat beer taste with some summer ale characteristics. This is incredibly smooth and easy to drink for having such a high alcohol content.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 16 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity