Brewed in collaboration with Prairie Artisan Ales, Tulsa Twister is a pale straw color with a lot of cloudiness and champagne-like carbonation. The head is white, foamy and thick, with large bubbles. It has a little of the wet yeast smell that is common with saisons with a fair amount of lemon citrus and some orange peel. On the initial sip, where we expected to get that wild yeast flavor, we instead found a a light wheat beer taste with some summer ale characteristics. This is incredibly smooth and easy to drink for having such a high alcohol content.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap