Trust and Believe
Trust and Believe pours a hazy apricot with little head that dissipates to nothing. The aroma is citrusy hops with sweetness. It's a juicy Northeast-style IPA, but where it shines is that it's still got quite a bit of dankness for the West Coast hop heads. The hops are up front and forward, with a juiciness and sweet breadiness that's balanced by a lingering bitterness that finishes it off. It's medium bodied with good carbonation, and it's really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 8 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity