Trust and Believe
Trust and Believe pours a hazy apricot with little head that dissipates to nothing. The aroma is citrusy hops with sweetness. It's a juicy Northeast-style IPA, but where it shines is that it's still got quite a bit of dankness for the West Coast hop heads. The hops are up front and forward, with a juiciness and sweet breadiness that's balanced by a lingering bitterness that finishes it off. It's medium bodied with good carbonation, and it's really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 52 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity