Trust and Believe
Trust and Believe pours a hazy apricot with little head that dissipates to nothing. The aroma is citrusy hops with sweetness. It's a juicy Northeast-style IPA, but where it shines is that it's still got quite a bit of dankness for the West Coast hop heads. The hops are up front and forward, with a juiciness and sweet breadiness that's balanced by a lingering bitterness that finishes it off. It's medium bodied with good carbonation, and it's really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 22 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity