Trust and Believe
Trust and Believe pours a hazy apricot with little head that dissipates to nothing. The aroma is citrusy hops with sweetness. It's a juicy Northeast-style IPA, but where it shines is that it's still got quite a bit of dankness for the West Coast hop heads. The hops are up front and forward, with a juiciness and sweet breadiness that's balanced by a lingering bitterness that finishes it off. It's medium bodied with good carbonation, and it's really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 39 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity