Trust and Believe
Trust and Believe pours a hazy apricot with little head that dissipates to nothing. The aroma is citrusy hops with sweetness. It's a juicy Northeast-style IPA, but where it shines is that it's still got quite a bit of dankness for the West Coast hop heads. The hops are up front and forward, with a juiciness and sweet breadiness that's balanced by a lingering bitterness that finishes it off. It's medium bodied with good carbonation, and it's really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity