Pours a clear, yellow straw color with a ton of tiny bubbles ascending to the head that is white and bubbly. Aroma is crisp and clean, with the scent of grain and just a bit of floral and grassy hops. Taste has a Pilsner malt backbone with a hop bite that is grassy with a touch of peppery spice. Maybe some lemon or lime citrus. Clean, smooth, and refreshing with a very mild bitterness. Dry, crisp mouthfeel with high carbonation. High quality from start to finish. This is an easy drinking, true to style, flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity