Pours a clear, yellow straw color with a ton of tiny bubbles ascending to the head that is white and bubbly. Aroma is crisp and clean, with the scent of grain and just a bit of floral and grassy hops. Taste has a Pilsner malt backbone with a hop bite that is grassy with a touch of peppery spice. Maybe some lemon or lime citrus. Clean, smooth, and refreshing with a very mild bitterness. Dry, crisp mouthfeel with high carbonation. High quality from start to finish. This is an easy drinking, true to style, flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 26 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 39 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Alaskan Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity