Pours a clear, yellow straw color with a ton of tiny bubbles ascending to the head that is white and bubbly. Aroma is crisp and clean, with the scent of grain and just a bit of floral and grassy hops. Taste has a Pilsner malt backbone with a hop bite that is grassy with a touch of peppery spice. Maybe some lemon or lime citrus. Clean, smooth, and refreshing with a very mild bitterness. Dry, crisp mouthfeel with high carbonation. High quality from start to finish. This is an easy drinking, true to style, flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 49 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity