Pours a clear, yellow straw color with a ton of tiny bubbles ascending to the head that is white and bubbly. Aroma is crisp and clean, with the scent of grain and just a bit of floral and grassy hops. Taste has a Pilsner malt backbone with a hop bite that is grassy with a touch of peppery spice. Maybe some lemon or lime citrus. Clean, smooth, and refreshing with a very mild bitterness. Dry, crisp mouthfeel with high carbonation. High quality from start to finish. This is an easy drinking, true to style, flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 56 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity