True Blonde Ale
Simply put, this is a high quality rendition of a blonde ale. It has a good wheat flavor and a strong, sweet yeasty smell. True Blonde pours small bubbles with a full inch of head. It has a creamy mouth feel with just a touch of sweetness. The strong carbonation and ever so slight honey blossom flavor makes this a drinkable and satisfying beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 42 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity