True Blonde Ale
Simply put, this is a high quality rendition of a blonde ale. It has a good wheat flavor and a strong, sweet yeasty smell. True Blonde pours small bubbles with a full inch of head. It has a creamy mouth feel with just a touch of sweetness. The strong carbonation and ever so slight honey blossom flavor makes this a drinkable and satisfying beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity