True Blonde Ale
Simply put, this is a high quality rendition of a blonde ale. It has a good wheat flavor and a strong, sweet yeasty smell. True Blonde pours small bubbles with a full inch of head. It has a creamy mouth feel with just a touch of sweetness. The strong carbonation and ever so slight honey blossom flavor makes this a drinkable and satisfying beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity