Truck Trail pours a golden color that is magnificently clear and has a constant flow of ascending carbonation bubbles. Fizzy, white head that recedes fairly quickly to a thin film but leaves appropriate lacing on the glass. Aroma has some light malt coupled with pine and citrus hop notes. The taste, however, is more hop forward with citrus, berry, and pine flavors. Mild hop bitterness but probably more than you would expect for just 31 IBUs. Cracker-like backbone of pale malt with just a touch of sweetness. Medium body and a bit chewy and viscous for this style, which we like. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Dry and grainy in the finish and overall nice flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 33 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity