Truck Trail pours a golden color that is magnificently clear and has a constant flow of ascending carbonation bubbles. Fizzy, white head that recedes fairly quickly to a thin film but leaves appropriate lacing on the glass. Aroma has some light malt coupled with pine and citrus hop notes. The taste, however, is more hop forward with citrus, berry, and pine flavors. Mild hop bitterness but probably more than you would expect for just 31 IBUs. Cracker-like backbone of pale malt with just a touch of sweetness. Medium body and a bit chewy and viscous for this style, which we like. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Dry and grainy in the finish and overall nice flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. Less than a minute ago.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity