Truck Trail pours a golden color that is magnificently clear and has a constant flow of ascending carbonation bubbles. Fizzy, white head that recedes fairly quickly to a thin film but leaves appropriate lacing on the glass. Aroma has some light malt coupled with pine and citrus hop notes. The taste, however, is more hop forward with citrus, berry, and pine flavors. Mild hop bitterness but probably more than you would expect for just 31 IBUs. Cracker-like backbone of pale malt with just a touch of sweetness. Medium body and a bit chewy and viscous for this style, which we like. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Dry and grainy in the finish and overall nice flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 34 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity