Truck Trail pours a golden color that is magnificently clear and has a constant flow of ascending carbonation bubbles. Fizzy, white head that recedes fairly quickly to a thin film but leaves appropriate lacing on the glass. Aroma has some light malt coupled with pine and citrus hop notes. The taste, however, is more hop forward with citrus, berry, and pine flavors. Mild hop bitterness but probably more than you would expect for just 31 IBUs. Cracker-like backbone of pale malt with just a touch of sweetness. Medium body and a bit chewy and viscous for this style, which we like. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Dry and grainy in the finish and overall nice flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 44 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity