Truck Trail pours a golden color that is magnificently clear and has a constant flow of ascending carbonation bubbles. Fizzy, white head that recedes fairly quickly to a thin film but leaves appropriate lacing on the glass. Aroma has some light malt coupled with pine and citrus hop notes. The taste, however, is more hop forward with citrus, berry, and pine flavors. Mild hop bitterness but probably more than you would expect for just 31 IBUs. Cracker-like backbone of pale malt with just a touch of sweetness. Medium body and a bit chewy and viscous for this style, which we like. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Dry and grainy in the finish and overall nice flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 26 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity