Pours a light straw color with a thin head that recedes to nothing. Aroma is dank tropical hops and bread. It's mostly clear but does have medium sized chunks of sediment. Taste is very hoppy with honey and toasted grain. Passionfruit and kiwi come through on the finish. There is no bitterness whatsoever. This has to be one of the hoppiest tasting beers without any of the associated bitterness to accompany it. Mouthfeel is smooth and medium, and it has very good up front carbonation. It finishes dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity