Pours a light straw color with a thin head that recedes to nothing. Aroma is dank tropical hops and bread. It's mostly clear but does have medium sized chunks of sediment. Taste is very hoppy with honey and toasted grain. Passionfruit and kiwi come through on the finish. There is no bitterness whatsoever. This has to be one of the hoppiest tasting beers without any of the associated bitterness to accompany it. Mouthfeel is smooth and medium, and it has very good up front carbonation. It finishes dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 15 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity