Pours a light, pale yellow color. Not hazy, but definitely not transparent. White, foamy head that thins to a film. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. Taste is a Blonde ale at its core, with some bready, cereal malt flavors. There’s a nice amount of hop flavor, dominated by orange, tangerine, and lemon zest. We get a fair amount of sweetness, with an orange creamsicle undertone. Light body, tangy and crisp mouthfeel. This is well-balanced, easy drinking, and super refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 37 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity