Tropical DNA pours a soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing on the glass, and an aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and bright, with a good amount of tangerine and pineapple. Light body with nice tropical fruit flavors. There are touches of yeast and malt in the background, creating a creamy and delicate mouthfeel. It’s been awhile since we’ve had a Green Flash beer, and this is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 4 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity