Tropical DNA pours a soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing on the glass, and an aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and bright, with a good amount of tangerine and pineapple. Light body with nice tropical fruit flavors. There are touches of yeast and malt in the background, creating a creamy and delicate mouthfeel. It’s been awhile since we’ve had a Green Flash beer, and this is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 39 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity