Tropical DNA pours a soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing on the glass, and an aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and bright, with a good amount of tangerine and pineapple. Light body with nice tropical fruit flavors. There are touches of yeast and malt in the background, creating a creamy and delicate mouthfeel. It’s been awhile since we’ve had a Green Flash beer, and this is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 34 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap