Tropic Haze IPA
Tropic Haze pours a hazy but really clean looking tangerine yellow color. Soft, white, frothy head with good lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fruity as you're looking for in a Northeast-style IPA, with tropical fruit and maybe some peach. Taste is pretty similar. Not as much peach, but plenty of tropical fruit, especially pineapple, along with melon and citrus. Malts are light but provide good support for the hops. Juicy mouthfeel that is a bit like a pineapple juice smoothie, with ideal carbonation. There's a lingering creamy yet very slightly bitter finish that is refreshing. Super drinkable and sessionable; overall this is a nice representation of this style from a brewery nowhere near the Northeast!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity