Triple Berry Shake
Dark reddish purple color with one finger of pink, soapy head. Huge aroma of dark berries and vanilla. Made with black currant, boysenberry, and marionberry, and all these berries are front and center on the taste. But on the back end, we get a ton of vanilla as well. Mouthfeel is creamy and delicate, a bit like a fruit smoothie, with low carbonation and a full body. The 10% ABV surprised us at first, but halfway through the can, it makes sense. Long lingering finish, with some tartness, although the tartness is fairly muted. Overall this is really good, and one can will probably meet your needed fruit serving for today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 44 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 53 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity