Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout
This ale pours a dark molasses brown with hints of red around the outer rim of the glass. The aroma screams of cherry, raisins, fig and bourbon. The upfront dark cherry and bourbon flavors are accompanied by a surprising tart finish that lasts a while. The sweetness is reserved, and blends nicely with the chocolate and dark fruit flavors. The complexity of this beer is a testimony to the effort and craftsmanship that Sierra Nevada has placed in their barrel-aged series offerings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 13 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity