Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout
This ale pours a dark molasses brown with hints of red around the outer rim of the glass. The aroma screams of cherry, raisins, fig and bourbon. The upfront dark cherry and bourbon flavors are accompanied by a surprising tart finish that lasts a while. The sweetness is reserved, and blends nicely with the chocolate and dark fruit flavors. The complexity of this beer is a testimony to the effort and craftsmanship that Sierra Nevada has placed in their barrel-aged series offerings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 40 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity