Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout
This ale pours a dark molasses brown with hints of red around the outer rim of the glass. The aroma screams of cherry, raisins, fig and bourbon. The upfront dark cherry and bourbon flavors are accompanied by a surprising tart finish that lasts a while. The sweetness is reserved, and blends nicely with the chocolate and dark fruit flavors. The complexity of this beer is a testimony to the effort and craftsmanship that Sierra Nevada has placed in their barrel-aged series offerings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 49 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity