Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout
This ale pours a dark molasses brown with hints of red around the outer rim of the glass. The aroma screams of cherry, raisins, fig and bourbon. The upfront dark cherry and bourbon flavors are accompanied by a surprising tart finish that lasts a while. The sweetness is reserved, and blends nicely with the chocolate and dark fruit flavors. The complexity of this beer is a testimony to the effort and craftsmanship that Sierra Nevada has placed in their barrel-aged series offerings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity