Pours a golden color that is fairly hazy and has one finger of white, soapy head. Interesting and unique aroma that smells remarkably similar to pineapple upside down cake. Taste is pretty balanced with a malt backbone that supports tropical fruit hop flavors and some melon and stone fruit. Medium bodied with a creamy mouthfeel and above average carbonation. Overall a pretty nice IPA from Atlanta!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity