Pours a golden color that is fairly hazy and has one finger of white, soapy head. Interesting and unique aroma that smells remarkably similar to pineapple upside down cake. Taste is pretty balanced with a malt backbone that supports tropical fruit hop flavors and some melon and stone fruit. Medium bodied with a creamy mouthfeel and above average carbonation. Overall a pretty nice IPA from Atlanta!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity