Pours a golden color that is fairly hazy and has one finger of white, soapy head. Interesting and unique aroma that smells remarkably similar to pineapple upside down cake. Taste is pretty balanced with a malt backbone that supports tropical fruit hop flavors and some melon and stone fruit. Medium bodied with a creamy mouthfeel and above average carbonation. Overall a pretty nice IPA from Atlanta!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 52 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 52 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity