Pours a golden color that is fairly hazy and has one finger of white, soapy head. Interesting and unique aroma that smells remarkably similar to pineapple upside down cake. Taste is pretty balanced with a malt backbone that supports tropical fruit hop flavors and some melon and stone fruit. Medium bodied with a creamy mouthfeel and above average carbonation. Overall a pretty nice IPA from Atlanta!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 42 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity