Pours a golden color that is fairly hazy and has one finger of white, soapy head. Interesting and unique aroma that smells remarkably similar to pineapple upside down cake. Taste is pretty balanced with a malt backbone that supports tropical fruit hop flavors and some melon and stone fruit. Medium bodied with a creamy mouthfeel and above average carbonation. Overall a pretty nice IPA from Atlanta!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity