Tried & True
Tried & True pours a yellow straw color with a bit of cloudiness and a big frothy head. It’s considerably lighter in appearance than most Oktoberfest beers, many of which tend to be the darker Märzen style. Aroma has grassy dankness, along with cracked pepper and a bit of funk. The taste has a funky yeast flavor that is non-traditional, but then a pleasant cereal-like maltiness takes over, creating a powdery, dry mouthfeel. There’s a light sweetness and an overall crisp and light flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity