Tried & True
Tried & True pours a yellow straw color with a bit of cloudiness and a big frothy head. It’s considerably lighter in appearance than most Oktoberfest beers, many of which tend to be the darker Märzen style. Aroma has grassy dankness, along with cracked pepper and a bit of funk. The taste has a funky yeast flavor that is non-traditional, but then a pleasant cereal-like maltiness takes over, creating a powdery, dry mouthfeel. There’s a light sweetness and an overall crisp and light flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 38 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity