Tried & True
Tried & True pours a yellow straw color with a bit of cloudiness and a big frothy head. It’s considerably lighter in appearance than most Oktoberfest beers, many of which tend to be the darker Märzen style. Aroma has grassy dankness, along with cracked pepper and a bit of funk. The taste has a funky yeast flavor that is non-traditional, but then a pleasant cereal-like maltiness takes over, creating a powdery, dry mouthfeel. There’s a light sweetness and an overall crisp and light flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 21 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity