Tribute Double IPA
Tribute is a slightly hazy, dark orange colored IPA of the double variety with two fingers of fluffy white head. The aroma is complex, mixing fruity hops with a maltiness reminiscent of french toast. The flavor starts out very hop-forward with citrus and resinous pine. Quite juicy as you might expect from this region. Then it transitions to a dry, yet sweet bready maltiness in the aftertaste with touches of caramel and maple syrup. A good dose of DIPA bitterness permeates the whole experience, but this one flies under the radar at 8.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 28 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity