Tribute Double IPA
Tribute is a slightly hazy, dark orange colored IPA of the double variety with two fingers of fluffy white head. The aroma is complex, mixing fruity hops with a maltiness reminiscent of french toast. The flavor starts out very hop-forward with citrus and resinous pine. Quite juicy as you might expect from this region. Then it transitions to a dry, yet sweet bready maltiness in the aftertaste with touches of caramel and maple syrup. A good dose of DIPA bitterness permeates the whole experience, but this one flies under the radar at 8.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity