Tribute Double IPA
Tribute is a slightly hazy, dark orange colored IPA of the double variety with two fingers of fluffy white head. The aroma is complex, mixing fruity hops with a maltiness reminiscent of french toast. The flavor starts out very hop-forward with citrus and resinous pine. Quite juicy as you might expect from this region. Then it transitions to a dry, yet sweet bready maltiness in the aftertaste with touches of caramel and maple syrup. A good dose of DIPA bitterness permeates the whole experience, but this one flies under the radar at 8.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity