Trellis Buster pours a hazy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is fresh and dank, with tropical fruit and light malt. The taste is exceptional. Gauva, passion fruit, mango, orange, and pear. Malts are likely wheat and flaked oats, providing balance and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Very light bitterness with a super smooth, mouthwatering finish. The first IPA we've had from Crooked Stave, and this immediately catapults itself near the top of the hazy IPA rankings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 25 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity