Trellis Buster pours a hazy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is fresh and dank, with tropical fruit and light malt. The taste is exceptional. Gauva, passion fruit, mango, orange, and pear. Malts are likely wheat and flaked oats, providing balance and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Very light bitterness with a super smooth, mouthwatering finish. The first IPA we've had from Crooked Stave, and this immediately catapults itself near the top of the hazy IPA rankings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 13 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity