Trellis Buster pours a hazy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is fresh and dank, with tropical fruit and light malt. The taste is exceptional. Gauva, passion fruit, mango, orange, and pear. Malts are likely wheat and flaked oats, providing balance and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Very light bitterness with a super smooth, mouthwatering finish. The first IPA we’ve had from Crooked Stave, and this immediately catapults itself near the top of the hazy IPA rankings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 9 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 48 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity