Trellis Buster pours a hazy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is fresh and dank, with tropical fruit and light malt. The taste is exceptional. Gauva, passion fruit, mango, orange, and pear. Malts are likely wheat and flaked oats, providing balance and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Very light bitterness with a super smooth, mouthwatering finish. The first IPA we’ve had from Crooked Stave, and this immediately catapults itself near the top of the hazy IPA rankings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity