Treevana pours a very clear, golden yellow color with three fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and a steady stream of bubbles ascend from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh; citrus and pine. Lots of hops up front, especially lemon and lime citrus, pine, and stone fruit. Also a light, herbal bite. Well balanced with a pale malt backbone, but you can definitely taste the flaked oat influence. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body with nice carbonation. A fantastic West Coast IPA and one of the best from Burgeon Beer Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 13 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity