Treevana pours a very clear, golden yellow color with three fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and a steady stream of bubbles ascend from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh; citrus and pine. Lots of hops up front, especially lemon and lime citrus, pine, and stone fruit. Also a light, herbal bite. Well balanced with a pale malt backbone, but you can definitely taste the flaked oat influence. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body with nice carbonation. A fantastic West Coast IPA and one of the best from Burgeon Beer Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity