Treevana pours a very clear, golden yellow color with three fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and a steady stream of bubbles ascend from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh; citrus and pine. Lots of hops up front, especially lemon and lime citrus, pine, and stone fruit. Also a light, herbal bite. Well balanced with a pale malt backbone, but you can definitely taste the flaked oat influence. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body with nice carbonation. A fantastic West Coast IPA and one of the best from Burgeon Beer Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 55 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity