Treevana pours a very clear, golden yellow color with three fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and a steady stream of bubbles ascend from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh; citrus and pine. Lots of hops up front, especially lemon and lime citrus, pine, and stone fruit. Also a light, herbal bite. Well balanced with a pale malt backbone, but you can definitely taste the flaked oat influence. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body with nice carbonation. A fantastic West Coast IPA and one of the best from Burgeon Beer Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity