Treevana pours a very clear, golden yellow color with three fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and a steady stream of bubbles ascend from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh; citrus and pine. Lots of hops up front, especially lemon and lime citrus, pine, and stone fruit. Also a light, herbal bite. Well balanced with a pale malt backbone, but you can definitely taste the flaked oat influence. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body with nice carbonation. A fantastic West Coast IPA and one of the best from Burgeon Beer Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 24 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity