Trappistes Rochefort 8
Rochefort 8 is considerably darker in color than its little brother, the 6. It pours a dark brown color with burgundy highlights. This beer is about as smooth as a beer can get. It has an oat malt taste with only enough brown-sugar sweetness to balance the alcohol without any syrupiness. It's amazingly well balanced and can stack up against any beer in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 57 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap