Trappistes Rochefort 8
Rochefort 8 is considerably darker in color than its little brother, the 6. It pours a dark brown color with burgundy highlights. This beer is about as smooth as a beer can get. It has an oat malt taste with only enough brown-sugar sweetness to balance the alcohol without any syrupiness. It's amazingly well balanced and can stack up against any beer in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity