Trappistes Rochefort 8
Rochefort 8 is considerably darker in color than its little brother, the 6. It pours a dark brown color with burgundy highlights. This beer is about as smooth as a beer can get. It has an oat malt taste with only enough brown-sugar sweetness to balance the alcohol without any syrupiness. It's amazingly well balanced and can stack up against any beer in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 56 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity