Trappistes Rochefort 8
Rochefort 8 is considerably darker in color than its little brother, the 6. It pours a dark brown color with burgundy highlights. This beer is about as smooth as a beer can get. It has an oat malt taste with only enough brown-sugar sweetness to balance the alcohol without any syrupiness. It's amazingly well balanced and can stack up against any beer in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 50 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity