Trappistes Rochefort 6
The 6 pours a light brown color with your standard amount of creamy head. The smell is very light with just a little hint of bread and fruit. This beer has a ton of subtle flavors like honey, blackberry and caramel. At 7.5% there is almost no noticeable alcohol taste and overall is an extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. Less than a minute ago.
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity