Trappistes Rochefort 6
The 6 pours a light brown color with your standard amount of creamy head. The smell is very light with just a little hint of bread and fruit. This beer has a ton of subtle flavors like honey, blackberry and caramel. At 7.5% there is almost no noticeable alcohol taste and overall is an extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 22 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity