Trappistes Rochefort 6
The 6 pours a light brown color with your standard amount of creamy head. The smell is very light with just a little hint of bread and fruit. This beer has a ton of subtle flavors like honey, blackberry and caramel. At 7.5% there is almost no noticeable alcohol taste and overall is an extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 21 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity