Trappistes Rochefort 10
Rochefort 10 pours a dark amber color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma is more substantial here than the 6 or the 8 with hints of caramel and orange on the nose. This is a pretty sweet beer with a complex flavor ranging from raisin and caramel in the beginning to an orange liqueur flavor on the aftertaste. At 11.3% there is a little bit of an alcohol burn, but it compensates well for it with its sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 39 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity