Trappistes Rochefort 10
Rochefort 10 pours a dark amber color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma is more substantial here than the 6 or the 8 with hints of caramel and orange on the nose. This is a pretty sweet beer with a complex flavor ranging from raisin and caramel in the beginning to an orange liqueur flavor on the aftertaste. At 11.3% there is a little bit of an alcohol burn, but it compensates well for it with its sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 22 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity