Trappistes Rochefort 10
Rochefort 10 pours a dark amber color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma is more substantial here than the 6 or the 8 with hints of caramel and orange on the nose. This is a pretty sweet beer with a complex flavor ranging from raisin and caramel in the beginning to an orange liqueur flavor on the aftertaste. At 11.3% there is a little bit of an alcohol burn, but it compensates well for it with its sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity