Trappistes Rochefort 10
Rochefort 10 pours a dark amber color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma is more substantial here than the 6 or the 8 with hints of caramel and orange on the nose. This is a pretty sweet beer with a complex flavor ranging from raisin and caramel in the beginning to an orange liqueur flavor on the aftertaste. At 11.3% there is a little bit of an alcohol burn, but it compensates well for it with its sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity