Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry
Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 23 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity