Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry
Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 45 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity