Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry
Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 10 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 48 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity