Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry
Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 57 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity