Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry
Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for MPH. 44 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Firestone Bravo 2017. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mogli. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity