Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry
Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 17 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Spaten Pils. 53 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity