Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry
Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Little Beast Brewing Lager. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity