Toaster Pastry, which is brewed in a building that used to produce the most famous toaster pastry, the Pop Tart, is a dark red-orange color with a light tan head that lasts a while. The aroma consists of a light bready malt smell with some hoppy grapefruit and pine. The taste has a fruity citrus hop flavor with a backbone of earthy malts that finishes with some citrus bitterness. There are hints of toaster pastry qualities, but luckily, not too much.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity