Toaster Pastry, which is brewed in a building that used to produce the most famous toaster pastry, the Pop Tart, is a dark red-orange color with a light tan head that lasts a while. The aroma consists of a light bready malt smell with some hoppy grapefruit and pine. The taste has a fruity citrus hop flavor with a backbone of earthy malts that finishes with some citrus bitterness. There are hints of toaster pastry qualities, but luckily, not too much.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 22 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 33 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity