To The Trees
To the Trees pours a golden, pale amber color that is not quite transparent. Two fingers of white, foamy head that is fairly long lasting and yields some nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is super balanced, with both hops and malts. On the taste, we get pine, citrus, berry, and earthy flavors. What strikes us most about this beer is the high amount of maltiness that you don’t see in many IPAs these days. The malts have a nutty, and dark rye bread flavor. Medium body, good carbonation, and a mild but accumulating bitterness. This is a solid IPA and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 7 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 49 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity