To The Trees
To the Trees pours a golden, pale amber color that is not quite transparent. Two fingers of white, foamy head that is fairly long lasting and yields some nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is super balanced, with both hops and malts. On the taste, we get pine, citrus, berry, and earthy flavors. What strikes us most about this beer is the high amount of maltiness that you don’t see in many IPAs these days. The malts have a nutty, and dark rye bread flavor. Medium body, good carbonation, and a mild but accumulating bitterness. This is a solid IPA and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 49 minutes ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 2x4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity