To The Trees
To the Trees pours a golden, pale amber color that is not quite transparent. Two fingers of white, foamy head that is fairly long lasting and yields some nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is super balanced, with both hops and malts. On the taste, we get pine, citrus, berry, and earthy flavors. What strikes us most about this beer is the high amount of maltiness that you don’t see in many IPAs these days. The malts have a nutty, and dark rye bread flavor. Medium body, good carbonation, and a mild but accumulating bitterness. This is a solid IPA and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- Ukrainia904 commented on beer Zywiec Porter 1881. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity